To Bee Or not to Bee

I've been waiting on the computer to fix itself so I can email more than one picture on my blog. But I'm anticipating it taking longer than normal. (how long does it take for a computer to FIX ITSELF??? Kidding) Any-who, Danny is devoted to his beehives. His Italian bees. He has gotten stung quite a bit and puffed up like a balloon (man I wish I had taken pictures) But he is learning lots and loves it. He has also wised up and began wearing his netted hat. The hive is behind our backyard in our neighbors yard. It's a joint venture we have going on here. Here is a pic of Danny checking out the hives. He makes frequent trips to the hives to give them sugar water. Mmmm. Love me some sugar water. Il sen more picks your way!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Santa or Not?