Small Towns are the Best!!

I love living in a small town. I know all my neighbors, I feel safe and we have all these wondeful community events. Some of the cool traditions my town has: community day, tours in the graveyard (your tour guide dresses in period style and it's free!!) movie nights in the park (with free popcorn, rootbeer and candy-as if the free movie wasn't awesome enough!?!) a rocking carnival with death defying fireworks that thrill, and concerts in the park (again FREE!! And so fun!!). I love being part of a community that still holds all it's charm!! This pic is of Elly and I this past Sunday at Concerts in the park. Two live bands,one jazz the other more seventies boogie and a whole lotta people dancing. Good times!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears