A Forties Way of Life

Aagh!! My computer is broken and Elly is sick. Fun times. But I want to send you a message via iPhone. I am canning peaches!! All by myself! It's exhilarating knowing I can do it without help!! I am also trying to live a more forties life. This means sticking to a tight budget, more creative meals, more canning and less going out. It also means dressing more the part. I found this adorable forties doo that I am obsessed with. Will add more pictures when possible. I even wear the fancy red lipstick these days and I feel gorgeous!! I've learned the value of a good apron and am sort of obsessed. You know how I get. I feel a forties date coming on!! Anyways I'll keep ya posted. Ta ta for now!!

Comments

Andrea said…
Yea for you!! There is something exhilarating about doing it yourself. My girls love opening the peaches and asking, "Are these the ones we helped with mom?" I think it gives them a sense of accomplishment too:) Can't wait to see the lipstick~oh baby!

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Santa or Not?