My New Blog-Don't worry, this one is staying

Good Morning!  Guess what......I have another blog....gasp!  Well truthfully I have two more blogs, but never mind that, because today I am introducing my Inspirational one.  Now don't get sad or anything, I will continue to blog on here.  After all, this is pretty much my family journal.  Anyways, I was looking to expand my writing aspirations, and came up with a plan.  Here it is:
http://www.alittlsparklealotofgrace.com
This blog has Inspirational/Christian posts, that myself and those in my writing group have written.  We are so excited to tell stories from the heart.  And I would REALLY LOVE if you would check it out.  Right now we post about once or twice a week.  So please check it out!!  Have a fantastic day!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears