Mexican Soup

Rainy days are perfect for soup. And I love a delicious and yummy soup simmering in the kitchen. If you know me by now, then you know that I'm not really a measurement kind of gal. So here goes.
-A Big Pot of Water-think like two quarts or a little less. Again I don't measure.
-Three beef bouillon cubes
-Two Tablespoons of dry salsa mix
-Taco Seasoning Packet
-One Onion Chopped, and cooked with meat
-One Packet of wild rice, with herbs (I know I have two packets in the pic, just go with it)
-A Can Of Dices Tomatoes
-A Can of Corn
-A Can of Black Beans
-A Can (small one) of chopped black olives
-Half a pound of ground beef cooked
1) Brown Beef with chopped onions and half of the taco seasoning packet.
2) In a Big Pot throw the rest of the Ingredients in. Let it simmer on medium high.
3) When the Beef and onions are cooked, strain the fat out, then add beef and onions to the soup.
4) When ready to serve, add sour cream (knew I forgot to add something to the picture) and tortilla chips.
Side note: My reason for my lack of pictures is because I am blogging from the good ole iPhone. Fear not the computer is getting fixed and I shall have plenty of pictures to share tomorrow....on MY MICRO date!!! Can't wait!!

Linking UP To:
http://becominglydia.com/2012/06/08/2477/

Comments

Thanks for linking up at The Becoming Kitchen! This recipe looks delicious!
Thanks for linking up at The Becoming Kitchen! This recipe looks delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Time Sentences

My Love Story Part 1

Santa or Not?