Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kids say the Darndest things


At the breakfast table my little sicky, was avoiding eating her peanut butter and jelly sandwich, she requested. Bridget-no that is not a typo, she is a 10 year old girl I watch-says.
"Elly it looks like a bug started eating your sandwich"
Elly had taken micro bites from her sandwich, it really did look like a tiny bug had taken bites, rather than my four and a half year old.
"Aww your my little lady bug!"
I exclaimed.
"I'm a wasp."
Bridget said.
" I'm stubborn and when somebody hurts me I sting back hard. I really am, I took the bug quiz."
Bridget beamed as she went on matter of factly.
"And i totally agree with the bug quiz I mean most of the people in my class were butterflies or packrats. But when I saw what I was, I was like stinger!!"
Oh kids say the funniest cutesy things, even when they are 10 and a half.

Sent from my iPhone


No comments: