Kids Say The Darndest Things

I'm almost 70% positive that Brinley was chanting the word "happy" while dancing atop the kitchen table this evening. It was her ambitious journey to climb up the chair then on to the table to walk about and giggle her words of joy- wait no words of "happy".
Ellyanna proceeded to follow. At first I began my ranting and raving for them to get down. Then Ellyanna cried and claimed I was mean and didn't love her-a daily almost minute by minute accusation these days. So I caved mostly because Brinley was still giggling and smiling back at me. And then I got to enjoy watching them dance about and sing. Ellyanna dances all cutesy and can see her reflection in the nearby window. It entertains us both, it's adorable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears