Fonthill Festivities


Free!! Everybody loves free!! Especially when it involves free tours, Santa, cookies and hot cocoa! So that's of course where my family was, at the Fonthill Museum in Doyelstown. Every year they have a freebie day for families. It always seems to fall on a Sunday between the hours of 1 and 4pm. But what a steal of a deal! 
 
I loved Henry Mercers mansion, made completely of concrete and decorated with his lovely tiles.
The girls loved making ornaments and munching on cookies and cocoa. And of course Santa! Well I don't think Brinley was a fan. Ellyanna requested Hannah Montanna stuff for Christmas?!? We don't even have cable, and she's a bit young for Hannah Montanna, so I'm not really sure where that came from.

Danny loved it all....I think. But I also think he always enjoys the tile works tour. You get to see workers in action making fancy tiles the way the did it in the 1800's.
It was lots of fun and a beautiful day for it. Enjoyed having some friends join us whom both claimed the cider was out of this world-of course it was, it's free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Time Sentences

My Love Story Part 1

Santa or Not?