Seiple Farms

Oh the heat!  It was stuffy and dry-yuck, where is my October weather??

It takes many pictures to get us all looking at the camera

Elly striking a pose on the Carousel


So the girls and I met my mom at Seiple farms. It felt more like a summer day in this eighty some degree weather, but still enjoyed ourselves.

Nonna Ramsden with Brinley

Yes more pictures of us
A free hayride to the pumpkin patch was fun, but the hunt for the perfect pumpkin was absolutely challenging. Thanks to all this rain there was some major rotting to just about every pumpkin in sight.

Entrance to the hay bale maze- which is free, oh how I love FREE!!

Looking over top of the hay bale maze

How's about one more pic...really

Look at the Lovely pose! ;-)

Thankfully we finally found one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears