Beef Stew

Materials
Cut up Beef a pound or more
Celery
Skinned cut up potatoes (I used six-love my potatoes)
Diced tomatoes
Beef stock (big can, I think 48 oz-didn't use all of it)
Garlic (teaspoon)
Onion chopped up (I used half)
Gravy packet (you know the dry packets you add stuff to)
Parsley (to taste)
Chives (to taste)
Basil (to taste)
1)Braise your beef till the pink is gone
2) Cook onions, celery, and garlic together in pan with a little oil
3) When veggies are soft add potatoes, let steam together for 10-15min
4) Add in the beef, beef stock, garlic, everything else! Cover let simmer on med high for hour, stirring every five minutes or so.
Tip: want it real thick? Use less beef stock. It's yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Santa or Not?