Scarecrow Festival at Peddlers Village


It was a beautiful day to check out Peddlers Village and enjoy the Scarecrow Festival. The air was crisp enough for sweaters and the sun buttery enough to keep us warm.



My friend Julie and I took the kids to enjoy the many unique scarecrows, as we window shopped along the tree lined streets. It felt like fall! And I love the fall! Even some of the leaves are beginning to turn yellow.
We enjoyed a warm lunch on the patio of Sweet Lorraine's Cafe, where I sampled some delicious butternut squash soup, a club sandwich, french fries and chicken fingers with my girls.



We then headed out to one of the two candy stores in Peddlers Village for homemade peanut butter cups and goodies. Mmmm Mmmm.
My daughters enjoyed "free" balloons shaped into heart wrist bracelets, while Mommy listened to the live band.







When it came time to head back to where we started, we ended up Giggleberry fair, where we all enjoyed a "free" carousel ride. To end our day my oldest daughter got to try out the hay bale maze. What a super fun day, definitely doing it next year!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears