Applesauce


It's that time of the year, to make applesauce! I love when the apples come in. I have been blessed with wonderful neighbors who happen to have a small orchard in their lovely backyard. They have been kind enough to share their fruits and veggies with us. These neighbors are old enough to be our parents and therefore are wiser, smarter etc. Kathy, the wife, taught me how to make applesauce the old fashioned way when we first moved into our home five and a half years ago. They have taught us much, games, gardening and how to make applesauce. And let me tell you, once you've had homemade, you'll never want to go back. So the moral to this story? Learn to make applesauce, get to know your neighbors :-). Some yummy friendships can come from it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears