Six Weeks of CHANGE!!!

Got this pic from lowdenlifestyle.com
   
  April 6th.  That is how long my new self inflicted challlenge will run.  Six whole weeks of striving to rearrange my crazy eating habits.  I went six long days without sugar and fourteen days without chocolate so I am confident that I can do this.  It is a decision, really.  A decision that can affect my health and change my perspective about what I allow into my mouth.  I need it.  I exercise, I'm decluttering the inside of my humble abode, so now it's time to put the right kind of nourishment into my belly....so that it won't be a belly anymore, rather a tight little tummy.  And after the six weeks?  Well I plan to gather another slightly more intense six week plan, until I have a bunch of six week plans that turn me into a lean mean health machine.  I shall be ready for swimsuit season.  I know you are dying to know what does the first six week plan consist of, well here goes:

-One veggie filled meal a day
-NO eating after six pm (with the exception a date night a week)
-Dessert only twice a week and only after dinner (this will be the hardest part of the challenge, but I'm ready to grow-on the inside that is)

That's it, no special breakfast, or supper.  But it will a SUPER BIG CHALLENGE.  Especially since it will be six weeks.  So hold me accountable, ask me how I'm doing and bug me to keep at it.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears