Christmas in Bethlehem

Danny met the girls and I in historic downtown Bethlehem for a leisurely stroll today.  I love walking in historic Bethlehem and picking out the houses I'd dream of living in.  We passed the cute shops, old Victorian Mansions and was even able to view the Christmas Putz at Central Moravian Church.  Good Day!
                                      Just some of the festive decorations we were admiring.

The Christmas Putz at Central Moravian Church in Bethlehem, very nice and FREE, my favorite word!  They are accepting donations!!

Downtown Bethlehem with the Moravian Bookstore on one side and the Historic Hotel Bethlehem on the other.

                                                  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears