Summer Camp Co Op

Native American Week

We used this Map everyday
This summer I decided to ask a couple of parents to join in with me and host a Native American, week long camp for our kids. It turned out to be quite a success. Even us parents learned a bit about the different tribes in the US. Each of us took a tribe in different areas of the country and learned about the food they ate, houses they lived in, rituals they had and thier land. We shared games crafts and food!. I would be more than happy to post pictures on my phone, soong as someone instructs me how to do so on my 3 G phone. They're cute pics!
Pin the Arrown on the Buffalo-learning about Plains Indians











Linking UP to:
http://www.oursimplecountrylife.com/2012/06/hearts-4-home-44.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Love Story Part 1

Meal Time Sentences

Pregnancy Fears