100 things Recap

      
     Well I completely forgot to recap on the 100 things challenge.  Naturally your thinking I didn't do it since I failed at my ONE WEEK CHALLENGE right?  But I get the last laugh, because not only did I disperse of 100 things, I also created a pile for a spring time yard sale.  Does anyone feel like this is going to be a never ending job?  I do.  I mean I live in a home no bigger than 1,300 square feet.  We only own one entertainment center with one tv, one table where we eat and my girls share a room.  Yet it still baffles me: How can I get rid of bags and bags of stuff and still feel like we have plenty?  I didn't think I was a pack rat before, at least I don't think it looked so.....but now I'm beginning to wonder.  The thought also crossed my mind that maybe, just maybe I am starting to realize that I don't need to own a zillion things to feel content.  I must say even when the house is messy, it doesn't look like an atomic bomb went off......now it just looks like an itty bitty bomb exploded.  It feels good, knowing I can make small consistent changes, and that they are slowly becoming more obvious.  And everyday I continue to comb through out the house, trash it,  organzie and give away.  It's a on going journey.
Side note: It's amazing the things you find in your home, which you forgot you even had!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Reading

School is in Session!

Our School Year in Review