Well I can say that it has been quite the challenge to blog this past week...or whenever all this computer shennanigans began. But alas I am on here......or at least till something breaks down, which can be at any moment. There is so much to write about, but I have decided put off sharing our micro date for a later time. This morning was the first meeting of a writers group I put together. I invited all my "wanna be author friends" for a meet and greet, some critiquing and a pot luck lunch. It seemed to be a success. After all, it has performed it's purpose: to get us all writing, and to try to better our work. Oh I just love writers groups. You go in there, ready to share your work. You think, this is great stuff, I just know they are going to gush over my talent and wonder why I am not a best selling author already?!?! Oh yes, you THINK, yo...
Comments